Today is the day..
In 2 hours Hope will be in our arms. I couldn't be more calm. I didn't expect to feel this way. It feels strange to be so calm yet when I really think about it, God had worked in my life to prepare me well for this moment. It has been just over 10 years since we began trying to have another child and in that time I have learned to trust in Him above all. Seek what is good and right and have faith that His will, will be done. always. and in His perfect timing. I am so very happy that this part of the journey, waiting, is over. Now the fun begins! (We are having trouble with our SD card reader on the computer. The pc freezes up everytime we try to view our picture files. I am worried we will not be able to post any pictures at all, but we are working to find a solutions. Possibly finding a cable for the camera or an external sd card reader. Hold tight. We want to share our pictures with you as much as you want to see them!) Next post... Gotcha! |

2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!!!It's 1am Monday morning. I just had to check and see, you may already have Hope right now. I don't know the time difference. This is so exciting. Yes God is good. You have been an amazing example to me on waiting on the Lords timing. I love you!!
Janis
Alright, I read the other post first...I didn't see you were having problems posting pictures. I just thought you were holding out on all of Hope's adoring fans!!
Post a Comment