Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hello From Changsha

I hope that as our trip continues I will be the worst blogger in the world.... I have a huge Beijing blog post typed up in Word I still need to put some finishing touches on and I need to edit pictures to 240k so I can upload them.  Blogging without internet in our room and needing to use e-mail to upload is my excuse... on top of going non-stop.
We arrived in Changsha this afternoon and found we will be getting Hope tomorrow at 2:30.  It has been an exhausting couple of days.  I will try and post in the morning after some sleep!
Sorry, more tomorrow (or tonight in your neck of the woods!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning! It's 9:41 am sunday morning. I just checked your blog, obviously,how exciting. Does it feel real? Well it is!!! Have a wonderful day! Your in my prayers still....Hi Chris! hi Jim!
Love Janis

Sherri said...

How exciting is it for you to be there right now? I'm so happy for you and I can't wait for the next post.

Sherri

to sing and to dance said...

Oh how exciting! This day will be etched in your minds and hearts forever.
Happy Gotcha DAY!

Carol said...

Waiting!!!!!!!!

Judy said...

Hello from Shelby TWP.! I just moved my son into EMU yesterday and your in China getting your new baby! I'm at the end and you're at the begining. Your's is happier. Take a power nap and get to up- loading I can't wait to see. Jim don't forget to bring some kleenex for tomorrow. Lots of Love, Judy

Anonymous said...

We are watching your blog and waiting anxiously to hear that you have Hope in your arms. Have a great trip and we will see you soon!

Cliff, Kim, Noah and Grace

Luna said...

The day you have been waiting for has FINALLY arrived! Happy Hope Day!!!!!!!!!!!