Thursday, August 6, 2009

Money, Money, Money!!!
















(My Willow Tree Family)

It was seriously strange to call our bank today and order what we need for the trip! I felt so creepy I explained everything just so they wouldn't think I was getting cash for a ransom!!

Good news! They said they only needed 5 days notice and that they would hold the cash for us until we needed it for travel! Whew! CHECK!

I also made the call to complete our estate planning, something we had in the works a while ago and never completed. We just wanted everything in order before we got on a plane and headed to China! CHECK!

Ann from Red Thread China e-mailed me and said she would try and get me updated photos. I'm not sure how much luck she will have since Hope is in foster care... but I'm adding a little prayer... I'm dying to see how much she's changed! A picture with a little smile would be nice too!

No comments: