Friday, August 7, 2009

Gifts in my e-mail!!

Ann from Red Thread China gave me an amazing gift! 2 more pictures of Hope... and NOW I believe, yes I believe she could be 23lbs! What a HEALTHY girl!


This one made us laugh because it had the tiger AND the grapes!!



She also sent a picture of our entire care package.

Denise Hope from There's Always Hope also sent me a confirmation e-mail letting me know that our Visa applications we walked into the Chinese consolate yesterday and will be ready next week!!

Such a happy day!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to get see her in person!

- Hope's daddy

Dana said...

The pictures are adorable and I bet you are thrilled!! I can't wait to follow your journey. (:

Dana LID 3/29/06
(fellow RQ friend - chinapromise)

www.thepromiseofalianagrace.com

Our Journey To Eden said...

Wow!!!!! Two totally adorable CHUBBY, almost bald, yummy cheeked babies!!!!!!!!! Kate and Hope have a lot in common!!!!!

Catherine said...

Oh my! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful! What a treat to get updated pictures of her!!

May I ask what care package you chose from Anne? I'm going to use her services after I receive my referral and have been browsing her site. The package you chose looks great!

Congratulations!!

Lynn said...

Hope's Daddy - ILY!

Dana! Thank you

Journey to Eden - I can't wait to get them side by side!! And pinch their cheeks!

Catherine- I sent you an e-mail!

Luna said...

LOVE these new pictures!! Ava received the same book from Ann with our photos. She still loves to look at them!

Bring on that TA!!!

Mrs. U said...

Yay yay yay!!! What happy news and what a healthy baby!!!

Can you believe it? Is all this sinking in??? SHE'S COMING HOME SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His,
Mrs. U

Kim said...

Oh my goodness. She is so cute. I can't wait to hug her. I can't wait to see all the girls together for the first time. It finally seems real that she is coming!! Hooray!

Carol said...

Such a cutie....and I'll never believe she is 23 pounds.....the camera adds 10 pounds....hee hee