Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sisters

Someday.... soon... they will be making each other giggle...

5 comments:

Sherri said...

now that is sweet!!

Julie Hunter said...

Oh Lynn I love this!! They are so adorable. I can't wait to see you all again!

Jay and Emily said...

Such a beautiful picture. So sweet. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hope is beautiful!! My name is Francine MacDonald and I am an adoptive mother from Canada.Our daughter Lily Yan Ti was born in Linxiang and was fostered because of the ice storm. She has been home for 9 months and is a happy and healthy 18 month old. We had 4 families in our group who were refered children from Linxiang. All the girls were happy, very healhty and had no problems with attachment. They were obviously loved and cared for with their foster families. We had the privilege of visiting the orphanage and met a few of the caregivers. It was a magical and undescribable experience!! Lily is pure joy and we are so blessed to have her in our lives. I know that you will have a wonderful experience in China, enjoy the journey and God bless.

Carol said...

Cute!!!