Tuesday, July 7, 2009

China Rose

Girls Week-Day Three: So here we are day three of our girls week. Amiee and her boys (6 & 10) came over to go over last minute details of her gorgeous crib bedding, (look for pictures early next week) then we headed to JoAnn's for ribbon and eyelet trim.

As if we hadn't tortured the boys enough with a trip to the fabric store we decided to have lunch at the mall, which led to a stop in at H&M so Amiee could pick up these cute Hello Kitty Jeans I bought for Kate. I had to maintain some serious self control.... I wanted to buy TWO of everything!!! I am getting so excited I just can't wait until I know how big Hope will be so I can get them a few matching outfits!!

Once my lunch dates and I parted ways (Amiee had to take her boys to Game Stop to make up for all the girly stuff!), Kate had fallen asleep in her stroller so I took advantage of the moment and wandered around the mall. What's a girl to do?

I made it through Gymboree, Sears, Penney's, Crazy 8 AND The Children's Place only picking up a cute pair of jean shorts that were clearanced out that would go with Kate's 4th of July top.

Then I went to Hallmark... I saw this little ornament in the window and was caught by the name, China Rose. I thought she was cute but I have to be honest I did wish she had darker hair and almond eyes, but her sweet little face made me stop in and check the box for more detail. I about fell on the floor when I read the box and saw that it was 22nd in the series!! I guess this little China Rose 22nd in line... was meant to be mine...

2 comments:

Carol said...

Awesome!!

Our Journey To Eden said...

Awwww! So cute!

We had fun... or at lease I did!

:)