Wednesday, July 15, 2009

OVERDUE!!!!!!

OKAY - I'M READY!

ANYTIME NOW!

An average pregnacy is 280 days.

I have been waiting 1211 days since LID... I'm about to burst!!

And... yes I chopped her head off...on purpose! Because I'm a little ornery!

Just a tiny rumor?? Please?? It's all I ask...

That's it! I'm going shopping! And out for ice-cream!

Update!!!! RQ posted that an agency reported that matching has begun...

In the next hours or days someone sitting in a desk in China will be looking at our dossier and looking at babies and choosing a daughter for us!

I know that God's hand will be upon that match, but let's pray about it anyway!!!

9 comments:

Jay and Kelly said...

Nothing out there yet but my agency said they "believe" that China is working on the next batch. Really need to hear some facts... how many days?? Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Anonymous said...

Waiting on pins and needles for that referral!!! Cannot wait to see that precious face!!!

Linda said...

That is hilarious!!!! That is how I feel these days too.

Our Journey To Eden said...

Refresh Refresh Refresh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luna said...

Do you have any idea how THRILLED I am for you??!!!!!! :)

Carol said...

Wow! I'm so excited!!!!! Come on REFERRALS!!!! .....and that poor woman in the photo with no head......lol......

Lynn said...

Thanks everyone!

Carol - that is Kate Gosselin!! I thought everyone would recognize her photo!!

Madeleine said...

Oh my! That is some belly!

Bless your heart.

Soon...she will be in your arms, and you will have known it was all worth it. :)

Sherri said...

The picture is hilarious!! I feel that way too!