Restless
The boys are gone to summer camp, Jim took the camera so I can't post Kate's cute 4th pics. I'm home for a week with just me and Kate, with our referral coming within weeks I am restless! Sitting at this computer wasting just a little too much time!!
Luckily I have a very important sewing project to keep me busy! I'm working on a crib set for my friend Amiee and hoping to finish it before we are referred!!! Which... could be ANY day now!!!
Off to be a responsible human being and do something other.... than stalk Rumor Queen and Babies R Us!!

4 comments:
It looks like another coffee date might just be what the doctor would order to keep your mind off of things for at least an hour! Although, we would end up talking about China the entire time...Not sure how well it would work. I'm free Wednesday. Let me know. =)
Wednesday is perfect!!!
Soon and very soon, you will be on your way to China to meet your precious daughter!! Waiting with you!!!
can't wait I'm stalking for you!!
Post a Comment