Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kate 4-6 Months

The first months of Kate's life were precious but the next few months started to get FUN!

She was belly laughing and squealing, saying Ma & Da and doing raspberries. She began eating baby food and putting everything in her reach in her mouth. She was loving her Excersaucer and swing but still hated being placed on her tummy. She could roll from her back to her side and from her tummy to her back. She was not interested in even thinking about crawling yet. By her 6 month check up she was 18lbs 10oz and 27" long. 90th percentile in both. Wearing 9 - 12 month sizes and size 3 diapers!

Chris got to begin a new school year as a brother, we got to dress her up for her first Halloween! Here are a few pics of her during these months!

5 comments:

Truly Blessed said...

What a beauty. But how in the world did you get that bow to stay in her hair (the B/W shot at 4 mos.?)

Lynn said...

Scotch Tape... works wonders!

Cheffie-Mom said...

She is beautiful. Children are such blessings. I'm glad I found your blog today. Stop by my blog and say hello anytime.

Anonymous said...

Here is a comment from Grace: I want to steal her!!

Lynn said...

Kim,

Tell Gracie... I want to steal HER!!!