Thanksgiving & 7 Months
Thanksgiving is one of our favorite holidays. It is tradition that Jim and Chris run out for doughnuts (Chris insists on wearing his pajamas) and we watch the Detroit parade in our jammies eating doughnuts and cocoa. Jim is in charge of the turkey and stuffing and I do the rest. It is such a wonderful meal and such a relaxed day we just love it. My mom spent the day with us and we just had a ball playing with Kate. One of us got the idea to take her picture on the turkey platter and it just went from there! I am posting a couple pictures and decided not to post the more 'bare' ones but there really are some cute pics of this healthy baby. I also omitted the picture of the wet spot on my brand new tablecloth... we had dinner using my everyday placements... it was worth it!




3 comments:
Kate is just adorable!! I just love that smile!
Doughnuts.....Yummmmmm! I started back on Weight Watchers and I'm struggling! =)
Yep, she's a healthy girl, your Kate!
Fun pictures -- will you do this every Thanksgiving? ; )
Lisa - Ha! Chris thinks Thanksgiving is the Doughnut holiday... Weight Watchers... ugh... I'm so out of control right now...
Kelly - ummm... I'm thinking this will not be part of our family's Thanksgiving traditions! We'll stick to the doughnuts and daddy cookin' the turkey!
Post a Comment