Suspense is over...
China Progress:
Well I guess the suspense is over for referrals this month, except for the mystery of why so many people with 2/23 LID's didn't get their referrals. One person (from RQ forum) was told that the C**A made a 'mistake' and their LID is really 3/7... seriously??
Anyway we are now 27 LID days away from referral, and even though the LID average for the last 6-12 months has been 6 days, I am thinking the average will drop to 3-4 with the incredibly large requests in March. So I am hoping for June, yet thinking August. Isn't it crazy?
Another hitch:
I am asking for prayers for the auto industry and all those who will be affected if they are allowed to fall. My husband works for GM and we are bracing ourselves for the possibility he might lose his job. We need to update our home study for our I-171h in January and if he isn't employed? No job, no home study, no home study, no I-171h, no I-171h no daughter... Just another test of faith in this crazy roller coaster.
Living Life:
We are very much looking forward to Christmas, Sunday is Jim & Chris' family birthday party and tonight is Chris' 13th birthday party. Six teens, pizza, and Guitar Hero World Tour - the complete band. I am gearing up for lots of noise, something broken, something spilled and making an entire box of pancake mix after a night with no sleep! Loving it!
Once this week-end of 2 birthday parties, I can finally focus on Christmas...
Merry Christmas to all!

4 comments:
I saw TWO people in the March room were 2/23 people that now have a 3/7 LID. I feel awful for them and awful for the rest of us that fall after 3/7. Seriously, could that day get any bigger? You don't need to answer that! =)
I don't think I knew (or maybe I forgot?) that your husband worked for GM. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry that you continue to be tested again and again with this adoption. Everything else has worked out....I believe in my heart this will too. Hang in there. ((Hugs))
P.S.
I forgot to wish the B-day boys a Happy Birthday!!
Lisa,
I do feel in my heart that it will all work out... and if it doesn't it (sigh) wasn't meant to be.
Wow, I will definitely pray for your husband. I am just so sick over this economy and the state of our country right now. My finances are in the toilet, I thank God my dossier was submitted two years ago when I looked so damn good financially!
You're getting closer and closer to your child, so hang in there as they say- it's not easy- but your day will come!
Post a Comment