Snow Doggie Day

Having such a great day... Chris' last day of school was supposed to be today so he his off now for the year, Jim is working from home today and is also now home for the year. We are all just hanging out and enjoying our 'free' day.
Jim just read that the auto industry was granted 13 billion in loans and we can breath a sigh of relief that Jim should be employed now for at least a few more months and we can update our home study without fear.
Chris & Jim's birthdays are over... so I can focus more on Christmas. It is great to have them home with me to get things finished up this week-end.
I just found out yesterday that one of my dearest friends is going to have a baby, another is due on the 23rd and one is on the verge of adopting and my neighor's sister in-law just gave birth to twins! ... I am surrounded by babies... literally! ;)
I am feeling that giddy Christmas joy... off to bake some cookies!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

4 comments:
We're having a snow day over here as well! LOTS of snow!!
Heard the news about the auto industry and thought of you! =)
Enjoy your day!
The kids here in Seattle are getting snow days too.
Have a wonderful, merry Christmas.
Your puppy is so pretty and what a great picture!! Happy Belated Birthday guys!!!
Love, Kristy
Cute picture! Love your pup! I have 2 Goldens and they are the best. Although mine don't enjoy the snow this much - I wish they did! Spoiled. :-)
Post a Comment