Update worth noting.
I guess after the last batch of referrals a post was worth noting... We are officially 41 LID days away from being matched. We are also celebrating 30 months in just over another week.
If the average number of days referred from now until they get to us is 6 days then we should be matched in April, travel in May.
If they speed up a bit: 7 or 8 days March referral travel in April or 9 days February referral, travel in March. I am praying for 9 day averages since our I-171H expires mid April! We'll see...
Thanks for the support everyone!

3 comments:
I am so hopeful for sewhopeful!
Lynn,
We miss you here in blogland, but completely understand your need to stay away for your own peace of mind.
Referral in February, March or April would be cool. I'll keep checking back!
Wonderful news for you guys!
Post a Comment