29 Months...
So here we are.
29 months waiting.
CCAA has matched through 1/31/06
There are 50 LID days from Feb 1 - March 22
With a 6 day average per month we are looking at May referral, China in June...?
I'm here, but barely. We are still in this committment until the end. However, I have found that living my life as if we are not, has been the best way to cope. Staying away from RQ, blogging and anything to do with China, including most of the Olympics. Has really been helpful.
I'm not sure why, but today, my lucky number 222 popped up twice and then I noticed it was 8/22, our anniversary. I had forgotten, and was somehow relieved.
Hope you are all enjoying the summer, we are having a spectacular one here in MI. Chris and I are enjoying each other and our pool... it's been clear all summer! (Thank you Jim!) Chris graduated from elementary school in June and will be off to 7th grade in a few weeks at a Christian school.

11 comments:
beautiful blog!!
Good wishes your way
i haven't commented in forrrrever, but read you in bloglines... i can't believe the end is actually IN SIGHT. i think i found you 2 years ago, and now, at last... there is light at the end of the tunnel...
i am amazed it's almost Sept and this year has flown by- may will come soon, promise- and hopefully you won't have to wait even that long...
Kris - "Hopefully" said...
You're a much stronger person than I am....I can't seem to stay away from RQ/reading adoption blogs. I'm proud of you.
I can't believe summer is almost over and the kids will be back in school.
Lisa,
It was the only way I could cope. Deep down I am very bitter and that doesn't make for 'Hopeful' blog posts! Staying away helped me to focus on what parts of my life I 'can' control and gave me quiet time to listen to what God had in store for me.
I'm glad i took that time...
I"m glad to heaar from you again. Glad to hear that you've found some peace, and glad to hear that Chris is doing well.
Lynn, you can cross 9 more days off that list. 40 remaining LID days. I know that a few of these 9 didn't count because of CNY, but a few of those remaining 40 don't count either because of weekends.
The end IS coming. You are so much closer to it now than a year ago. And Hope is going to be absolutely PERFECT for your family.
Hi to Chris. Hope his back to school has been fun.
Thanks K1, I do check each month at referral time! I have been too busy to blog my '40' days left post!
Chris is great, we all are, and yes, Hope is going to fit in perfectly here!!!
Hey you!
Been thinking about ya...let's try to catch up soon.
Congratulations on being 29 months closer. You have just got to be getting there.
I was just checking in on you. I am a month behind you and believe it or not we are getting close. Hang in there and lean on him.
We also pray that you will be strengthened with all his glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need. May you be filled with joy.
Colossians 1:11
Love and blessings, Kristy
Post a Comment