I believe your July should be 1-27 instead of 2-27.....I was really excited for a second! =) I think your guesses are dead on. I'm dying for RQ to do another poll into March so we can see what's going on!
Wow... you mean I may actually see a referral batch with dare I say.... DOUBLE DIGITS (August)??? That hasn't happend in at least a year. Only time will tell.
Amiee- yes I believe we will see ONE double digit batch. Since it is processing February when the CCAA was on vacation... it will be very easy to do...
Debbie- ever optomistic! I'm not sure I agree with your idea of 'soon'!!! But yes we are getting closer! :)
I am a Christian wife and mother from Southeastern Michigan. After having a beautiful son, infertility led us to adopting 2 beautiful babies one domestically and one from China!
If you found this blog while surfing adoption forums I am usually known there as Sewhopeful22.
LID 3/22/06
5 comments:
I believe your July should be 1-27 instead of 2-27.....I was really excited for a second! =)
I think your guesses are dead on.
I'm dying for RQ to do another poll into March so we can see what's going on!
Ahhhh! Thanks Lisa, all taken care of!
I know I can't wait either... but alas... wait we must. It is the one constant in all of this!
Wow... you mean I may actually see a referral batch with dare I say.... DOUBLE DIGITS (August)??? That hasn't happend in at least a year. Only time will tell.
It's getting closer and closer!!! We're gonna see our babies soon!!!
Amiee- yes I believe we will see ONE double digit batch. Since it is processing February when the CCAA was on vacation... it will be very easy to do...
Debbie- ever optomistic! I'm not sure I agree with your idea of 'soon'!!! But yes we are getting closer! :)
Post a Comment