Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ever Forward

I guess things are moving forward... My agency e-mailed me yesterday wanting to update our records, since we "will be referred this year" the e-mail said!

Huh, could it really happen? Anyone's guess at this point. I'm still thinking Dec-Feb for referral!

5 comments:

kitchu said...

Well, one can always hope that's for sure, though it still seems like they're going at a snails pace. My hope is that it will speed up again after the Olympics!

Anonymous said...

Regardless of what will happen it's exciting to see these little things like an email from your agency talking about your adoption! It WILL happen sooner then you think. The summer will really make things going faster. Have hope in a 2008 referral and if it's early 2009 then it's not too far behind.

Mrs. U said...

HOW WONDERFUL!!!! Although I know you feel like you've been waiting a hundred years, it's great to know that THIS YEAR you will see your baby's sweet face!!!! I am SO very happy for you and so very happy for your new daughter!! SHE IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His,
Mrs. U

AmyO said...

Stay hopeful that your referral will come this year :)

Nikki said...

I think I would FRAME that email...keep HOPING, friend!