Chris and Lainey look very cool!! My boys will be making pinewood derby cars at a den meeting tonight and Grace and I will be home. Pretty boring for St. Pat's Day eh? That's okay. Dancing with the Stars starts tonight and I can't wait. Enjoy your reubens!!
I am a Christian wife and mother from Southeastern Michigan. After having a beautiful son, infertility led us to adopting 2 beautiful babies one domestically and one from China!
If you found this blog while surfing adoption forums I am usually known there as Sewhopeful22.
LID 3/22/06
3 comments:
Chris and Lainey look very cool!! My boys will be making pinewood derby cars at a den meeting tonight and Grace and I will be home. Pretty boring for St. Pat's Day eh? That's okay. Dancing with the Stars starts tonight and I can't wait. Enjoy your reubens!!
Anonymous Kim...
Put some green food coloring in something you eat... applesauce, milk etc! Grace will LOVE it!
Can you say 'Elton John'???
Misses!
What a great photo! It looks like you all had a wonderful ST. Patty's.
Post a Comment