Lynn, It's been such a long, slow, frustrating wait so far. I believe that your daughter will be born sometime this year and that she will be absolutely perfect for your family. I also believe that you have passed the half way mark in your wait.
Hoping you have a happy Easter. For me, remembering Christ's sacrifice makes my wants a little less pressing.
You may not remember me, but I was cleaning out my email box and found a couple exchanges with you and tracked you down to find out how things were going. I am so glad to see your faith is still so strong. Hope will be such a blessed little girl.
Hoping it won't be much longer - the wait will be worth it.
I am a Christian wife and mother from Southeastern Michigan. After having a beautiful son, infertility led us to adopting 2 beautiful babies one domestically and one from China!
If you found this blog while surfing adoption forums I am usually known there as Sewhopeful22.
LID 3/22/06
5 comments:
Lynn, It's been such a long, slow, frustrating wait so far. I believe that your daughter will be born sometime this year and that she will be absolutely perfect for your family. I also believe that you have passed the half way mark in your wait.
Hoping you have a happy Easter. For me, remembering Christ's sacrifice makes my wants a little less pressing.
2 years... wow. I am speechless too.
I am sorry about not calling on your two year. With Easter and OUR NEW ADDITION (check my blog) I have been a little busy.
I love how you added your sugar egg to your header! What a fun day that was!!!!
Hope,
You are one loved little girl! We hope you come home very soon!
Me too...speechless.....
Happy LIDversary!!!!! At least we are this far.
K
How incredibly frustrating this wait is. How amazingly patient people can be when they're forced to be.
Your reward will be great. She will be worth every bit of agony you've prayed and cried over during these past two years. Stay strong.
I hope you had a lovely Easter.
Hi Lynn,
You may not remember me, but I was cleaning out my email box and found a couple exchanges with you and tracked you down to find out how things were going. I am so glad to see your faith is still so strong. Hope will be such a blessed little girl.
Hoping it won't be much longer - the wait will be worth it.
Hope (the other one :) )
Post a Comment