Happy Easter
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeramiah 29:11
Our church performed this drama today (This one I found on YouTube, by another church)
Know that He is near, know that He wants nothing but joy for you, but you must choose joy to receive it. Choose Christ, Choose Joy.

6 comments:
That is the second time I have seen that in as many weeks, and both times now it is breathtaking. I am going to show it to my 7th and 8th grade girls at Youth class at church on wednesday night. Thank you for sharing it. I also love your header it is so cute!!!
Love and blessings, Kristy
Kristy,
I was worried when I didn't get any comments... it can be uncomfortable to watch but I find that each time our church performed it I cried more..
Our church performed that on Sunday too...sobbed thru the whole thing. SO AMAZING.
Hope you had a good Easter.
I agree, it is hard to watch, but I love this video.
I am praying for you and your Hope. I wonder if she is born yet ... If you were to get your referral in the range of December - February then she might be. What an amazing thought!
Claire, Mom to twins (Guangdong)
Kate and Annie
Hi.
I am Amiee's sister. I found your site though hers.
That was beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it. I think that everyone should see it.
Love the new blog look. Very elegant.
I, too have seen the video a cuple of times. Very meaningful.
Post a Comment