Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Danger of Caffine Addiction

Anyone who knows my Jim, knows how he loves his Diet Coke. I have weened him off of it here at home by simply not buying it anymore.

But.... he does know where to get it... below are pictures of his company car after leaving a bottle of Diet Coke in it on the coldest night of the season... Addiction can be a terrible thing...


We now lovingly call this vehicle the Slushy-mobile!!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, honey. :-(
My co-workers also got a good laugh this morning.
If I could have forecasted the carnage, I would have video taped it and send it into Mythbusters.
- Jim

Ava's family said...

I think you might have just scared me straight.....Like Jim,I also have a "bit" of a caffine addiction.=)

Lynn said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Jim!

This would be why your nickname is The Perfect Nerd!!

Anonymous said...

You really should have videotaped it Dad!!

We could try it again and then send the tape in to Mythbusters!!!

k1 said...

Oh my!!!!!!

Truly Blessed said...

Oh man...that really stinks! A perfectly good Diet Coke gone to waste!

(heh, I crack myself up. Too bad about the car, too!)

k1 said...

Miss 'hearing' from you.

You should stop by RMJ's Sat chats. The talk is NOT all adoption related, it's just a lot of fun.

I understand you needing to protect your heart and I am SO HAPPY that you are refinding the joy in your family as is, but I still miss you.... and I don't even know you!

Lynn said...

Thanks everyone, and I am back - a little, I am babysitting 3 days a week and trying to work on some big projects around the house to keep my mind off the wait.

I am actually feeling A LOT better.

Thanks for all the kind words!

Anonymous said...

Oh my that is just awful!!!!

Lynn said...

debbie- and hilarious all at once!

redmaryjanes said...

Oh my word!!! That's all I can say. Man, that's a bad blow-up.

Nikki said...

I'm heading out to work for the evening...just checkin' in to make sure we are still on for tomorrow!?
11:30 ish?

Anonymous said...

Lynn,

My heart goes out to you after reading a few of your last posts. I can relate all to well with your feelings. I do have a great faith though that we WILL meet our babies one day... God has a plan, He layed this burden on our hearts for a reason. It WILL happen. I am praying for you, friend. My baby's name will be Faith, so our girls will both have beautiful names. :)

Lynn said...

Dear Anonymous,

What a sweet comment. Thank you. I have come to terms with the wait and am enjoying the blessings that God has placed before me today. I will add you and Faith in my prayers today!

Kristy said...

I think that is too funny!!! You need to tell him that is what his stomach probably looks like inside!!! lololol

FHL said...

Love this post! My hubby is a huge D.Coke addict....maybe I should share this with him!

Great site :-)

Mrs. U said...

Oh dear. I'm a diet coke lover, too. I'll have to be careful. :)

His,
Mrs. U