Lisa, amazon.com Little Mommies Asian doll... VERY inexpensive! Her hair is painted on and her clothes IMO are a bit garish but she looks durable. Great 'first' baby before we spend the big bucks on Bitty Baby...
I love coming over here and seeing the things you buy for your daughter! And confirming I'm not the only one that shops and then posts pictures!! lol Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
I am a Christian wife and mother from Southeastern Michigan. After having a beautiful son, infertility led us to adopting 2 beautiful babies one domestically and one from China!
If you found this blog while surfing adoption forums I am usually known there as Sewhopeful22.
LID 3/22/06
9 comments:
Cute stuff! I haven't seen that doll before....I think I might "need" to go find one of those!
Lisa, amazon.com Little Mommies Asian doll... VERY inexpensive! Her hair is painted on and her clothes IMO are a bit garish but she looks durable. Great 'first' baby before we spend the big bucks on Bitty Baby...
She smells like baby powder!
Love the periwinkle dress & sweater. I think Katie needs one of those!
I've been looking for the doll, but never checked at Amazon (what was I thinking?).
TB - got the dress and sweater at Kohl's on sale a while ago.. They are Carters, so you might find them anywhere they sell that brand!
Amazon.com... my favorite place to find stuff I can't find at Meijer, Target or Wal-mart... too lazy to shop anywhere else!
I love the purple outfits! Purple is one of my two most favorite colors. The other is green. Love them together too!
Very cute things!
I love coming over here and seeing the things you buy for your daughter! And confirming I'm not the only one that shops and then posts pictures!! lol
Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
ps everything is darling. I like the lavender set and the toys are so cute and colorful!!
Post a Comment