Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Why I Thought 4 Days Was - Okay...

This is a visual of how I got the idea that the 4 day batch wasn't horrid. The numbers next to each LID date are the number of families logged in for that day. I took this straight from RQ's current poll.

The purple are the actual last 4 months and the pink are my prediction based on the numbers. Of course these are just my guesses... This also looks like the rumor about all of December in December could happen. Basically January 2nd referrals (if they keep coming in the first week of the month) would finish December and start January...


(Click on chart for a better view)

Now of course I am praying that at some point they pick up the 'current pace' and that I am all wrong, but for now this seems logical.

Keeping my HOPE's and HEART in check...

8 comments:

Our Journey To Eden said...

I am hoping for double digits from here on out.

Truly Blessed said...

Glad you found something to keep your mind occupied during the horrible wait!

It'll take me until you get your referral to understand what you just posted and spoke of!

Hmmmm....that might be one of the "interesting" facts K1 is going to post about me -- I'm absolutely HOPELESS at any type of math/algebra/geometry/number problem!

How was school today??

redmaryjanes said...

I would love to see all of December come through. I have to tell you though, I don't know how much stock I put in RQ. I used to follow her religiously, but it seems that lately the rumors are not accurate. And her site has become completely commercialized. It was never that way before. It was all about the rumors and the families. Now it seems like a quarter of her posts are trying to get us to buy things.

Pug Mama said...

I don't follow RQ, but I've got to say, I am speechless over this last 4 day batch.

Ava's family said...

With a LID of 3/8/06, I figure that we "should" have our referral in May. Whatcha think? Am I about right with your spread sheets, Missy? =)

Lynn said...

L&J - I'll be cheering for you and watching you lead the way!

Lynn said...

RMJ - I know I don't use RQ to depend on the rumors, but I do like that I know when referrals come out before my agency tells me, I have a realistic view of the wait and I love the babies!

As far as the ads go I really think that they are necessary for her to pay for the site. Her blog isn't free and I would hate that she would have to close it down because of $. I have found the forum to be invaluable when I need it.

Jeter's Mom - I guess I wasn't surprised because of using the poll data. I figured. But it I can't help 'hoping' that things will get better!

If things don't get worse, then I think my predictions for the next few months will be on target. If they get worse, I have to say... we might be looking to jump ship!

Lynn said...

TB- thanks for stopping in, you are such a solace to me! Seeing Katie's beautiful face helps me see that dreams do eventually come true.

I guess I'm okay at math... just not past algebra! I almost flunked Calc/Trig! I'm more of a 'letters' girl! Using Excel does all the work!

School was very exciting for Chris! He is so full of expectation for the year!