Sunday, September 2, 2007

CCAA Has Spoken...4 Day

I was on my way to bed, but my computer lured me! I just happened to check the CCAA website!

Well, here we have it... September referral mystery solved. Congrats to all the November families getting their referrals. This will be an exciting time.

I think I'll go play with some spreadsheets...

Update: I changed this whole update from this morning. I goofed on my adding up the matched families... not enough coffee. It is even more optomistic than I realized!

Every month referrals come out and the numbers seem low it can be very depressing. Especially this 4 day batch. Yet this batch is not bad.

Most of us look at "How Many Days" were matched. If we instead look at the last few referral batches in "Number of Familes" * matched goes like this:

June - 6 days - 114 families
July - 7 days - 138 families
Aug - 7 days - 120 families
Sep - 4 days - 136 families (not 106 like I had this morning!)

So what will next month look like? According to the polls the number of families logged in are as follows.

11/26 - 1
11/27 - 0
11/28 - 30
11/29 - 3
11/30 - 34
12/1 - 1
12/2 - 0
12/3 - 1
12/4 - 3
12/5 - 45


72 total families through the 4th., 142 if they add the 5th. So will October's cut off be December 4th with 72 families or December 5th with 117 families? Now the 5th looks very feasible...I'm hoping for the 5th...and a 10 day batch!!!


* These numbers are based on those who participate at Rumor Queen and is representative of a small percentage of the whole.

3 comments:

Our Journey To Eden said...

Felt down today after seeing only 4 days although it wasn't surprise. Your post made me feel better though. I have hope for next month... again. All I know is that seeing anything but "November" will be a great change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kitchu said...

It's so depressing how long we've been working on November 05!!!!

redmaryjanes said...

I hope that you are right Lynn, because I'm a little blue today over the 4 days. : )