Babies
Everyone say, "HI! JANIS!"
She just learned how to post a comment! I am VERY proud of her... not everyone is as computer literate as all of us crazy bloggers!
Click on each link below to see the newly referred BABIES that their parents had to wait 22 months to see, and they were nice enough to share their pictures for all of us still in line. This will give you an idea of what Hope's referral will look like! As you can see, all shapes and sizes and hair-do's!
Our Journey to Alice
A Mother's Joyful Heart
Rocking Chairs and Tricycle
A Day in the Life
A Red Thread to China
Okie Angel
Journey to Sarah
Journey to Mya
Our Whole World in His Hands - This one has a video
Chasing Kayla
Journey to Lily Ann
Pelton Adoption
Going for Gracie
Our Sweet Melissa
Meet the Hintons
Afraine
Kenli's Korner
Our Baby Madeline
Ellie Ni Bao
A couple you don't have the pictures right on top. Either scroll down or click on the word "REFERRAL" somewhere on their page...

16 comments:
Hi Janis!!
The little one in "Okie Angel" shares Katie's exact birthday!
Also, "Journey to Mya" is a gorgeous baby!
They're all adorable. I just love looking at referral pictures.
Hi TB!!
I love it too! Just like Katie, they give me reassurance
THese are wonderful..I love to see these happy moments
Hi Janis! Congrats
Hi Lynn!
Hi Janis!
Happy 2 days before your birthday Truly Blessed.
Ooops. I said "Journey to Mya" is a gorgeous baby, (and she is) but I really meant "Meet the Hintons"'s Madison. She's absolutely gorgeous.
TB! I just think they are ALL beautiful (not as cute as Katie) but the thing about Madison is that she is soooooo tiny!
Dream...
All of them are sweeties.
I think Lily Ann is the tiniest I've seen yet in my months of following referrals.
I think Madeline is gorgeous.
I love looking at referrals. Even though I already have mine, I still get joy looking at other peoples' little Lovies. It never grows old. :-) Thank you for posting this!
Lilly
Referral time is so exciting!
So beautiful. I love this time each month.
BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!
HI Lynn and everyone else. Thank you for welcoming me into your world. Lyn has been talking about her blog to me for some time now.
I'm just a little slow when it comes to all things computer. I just loved looking at all the beautiful lucky little girls pictures that Lynn posted for all to see. They look as if they are saying, "Look at me!" "I am loved." Good luck to you all. Lynn tried to explain to me the process and waiting and waiting and waiting issues. You are all in my prayers. Janis
YEAH!!! JANIS FINALLY SAW THE BABIES!
I knew she would love to see them since she is loves babies even more than I do... and that's a lot!
My internet has been down.
Hi Janis!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HI! Judy! How did you like the babies?????????
Post a Comment