Interesting Coincidence
I know I usually don't post what's on Rumor Queen, let alone two days in a row, but I can't help but be struck with the irony. Here is a quote from todays RQ blog regarding the current wait...
"When we hit September 1st last year they had referred through July 22nd. And as of right now they’ve referred through November 21st with us thinking this next batch may go through November 24th. That’s four months in one year. There is no way to put a positive spin on that. Sure, you could say at least they haven’t brought the program to a complete standstill, but that’s about all I can come up with.
We knew October and November were big, and that November was going to be hard to get through. But, this is really hard. "
Dear friends, this statement hit me like a brick. My LID is exactly 4 months from 11/22/05. In the 17 months I have been logged in, each month I have expected the wait to be ‘another year’. I am hoping NOW that they actually get through those 4 months in the next year, or will the wait continue to grow?
Another LID coincidence happened when we were moved to the Matching Room. There is only one batch of LID's that the CCAA split during review. It was March 2006. They ended the first batch on March 22, 2006 (my LID). It would be months later before the CCAA finished review of the rest of March '06. I found it very lucky to barely make the cut-off, yet it was very unsettling to see the rest of March families wait and worry.
- Now here we are... a year a way? I don't know.
- How many months before they even start matching March families?
- When they start matching March families, how will we be split?
- How many months will it take to get through one of the biggest referral months ever? November '05 might take 5 months, will March be longer?
Something's Gotta Give!!

3 comments:
How I wish I had the answers.
How I wish China would be open and honest and lay everything out for you PAP's to mull over, without having to speculate based on rumors or conjecture.
How frustrating!
Thanks K1- I think frustating is the perfect word here!
Oh I know how frustrating this is, however, I cannot buy into it at all!!! they are just RUMORS, no one knows for sure. Yes, we have only what has been done in the past to determine what will POSSIBLY happen in the future. We do not know what China is thinking or planning. Get off that roller coaster ride and wait with me at the shows!! It's cooler and much more enjoyable!!! The wait is what it is and it could get longer, or it could get shorter. It's in the hands of God and rest in His love and think positive and you will get through this!!
Love ya!!!
Post a Comment