The Rumor Mill
Here's what was going around the rumor mill at China Adopt Talk yesterday...
"August 30th, 3007
I’m told that someone with a lid of Nov 25th has been told she is not included in this batch.
I’m not ready to consider this a done deal, but it is not looking very good right now. "
Now today's rumor...
"August 31st, 2007
A second European Agency is now saying “with almost complete certainty” that some of December will be in this batch.
This is a very reliable agency and they have my complete attention with this one.
They basically say that they are positive that the 24th is in, and can say “with
almost complete certainty” that some of December will be in this batch.
This one gets an R3½
I absolutely hate it when people get their hopes up only to have them smashed on the rocks of reality. I hope that this doesn’t happen this time. But, there are two agencies saying it, and one of them has been reliable in the past."
I'm praying for today's rumor this will definitely point to an increase in matching and move us much closer to referral.

8 comments:
I looked at her site yesterday and I couldn't figure out if I was on China Adopt Talk or Amazon, she had so many ads on there to buy stuff. Has anyone else noticed that?
I hope we get into December. I need to see some movement!
RMJ- I have noticed she bumped up her ads, yet I am glad she is still doing this service for free, so I guess the ads are worth the distraction!
Let's hear it for December!!!
I just deleted an anonymous comment that wasn't nice...
If anyone has something not nice to say... either e-mail the individual or leave it unsaid...
Please?
i prefer the second one as well!
I'm pulling for a huge bunch o'referrals this month. Come on, CCAA, let's get back on track! Let's get those babies to their families!
TB - AMEN!
And me, only 5 months into my wait- even I feel the tesion! I just can't imagine what it's like for those with early Dec LIDs... I'd be going insane!
Kris-
I know... it's a ride I love to hate..
Post a Comment