I kinda liked getting our fingerprints done. Me and the hubby went out for breakfast and it was really nice...Something we normally don't do on a week day. Hope you enjoyed your trip to the big city!
I am a Christian wife and mother from Southeastern Michigan. After having a beautiful son, infertility led us to adopting 2 beautiful babies one domestically and one from China!
If you found this blog while surfing adoption forums I am usually known there as Sewhopeful22.
LID 3/22/06
6 comments:
Hey Lynn, Hope it all went well (and that you didn't lose your way!)
The good news is all streets lead to an expressway that lead OUT of the big city. Did you have lunch with your husband while you were in the big city?
I kinda liked getting our fingerprints done. Me and the hubby went out for breakfast and it was really nice...Something we normally don't do on a week day. Hope you enjoyed your trip to the big city!
By now you're home, hope it went well!
Hope everything went smoothly!
How did it go Lynn? I remember getting a "newbie" fingerprinter and it took forever. I hope they got you in and out very quickly. Let's talk soon!!
Post a Comment