New Asian Doll from American Girl
Check her out!!! IVY new from American Girl! (click here)
She is the friend of the latest Historical Doll from the 70's Julie
For Julie Albright, life after her parents’ divorce holds as many ups and downs as the hilly streets of San Francisco. Julie misses her old bedroom, her pet rabbit, her best friend, Ivy—and most of all, having her whole family together.
But Julie begins to see that change also brings new possibilities. By taking charge of her new life, she learns to believe in herself—and that love can hold a family together even when they live apart.
Sorry too busy to check more, not sure what ethnicity Ivy is but can't wait to see more! She's soooooo cute!!

2 comments:
Is Ivy a different Asian doll than the one AG has had for a few years? I don't know if the older one has ever had a name, but I'm glad that this new one does, and has a story to go along with it.
Get out the sewing machine, Mama...you've got some groovy clothes to make for Hope's doll!
She's beautiful! I know that they are pretty expensive...how can I get it past the hubs???
Post a Comment