Life with Lily Lin
I've been waiting to post this one! After a few weeks of e-mailing Lily's mom, Nikki (Life With Lily Lin) and I finally set up a 'play-date'.
This past Wednesday we met at a neighborhood park and got to know one another.

Nikki had picked up lunch and spread out a big blanket for us. Such a good hostess!
I have to tell everyone that there were no surprises here! They were as warm, sweet and cute as they are on their blog.
Nikki was genuinely friendly and willing to share anything about Lily and her experience.
What a cutie!Lily had a play structure and some swings to play on. When those got boring mom pulled out bubbles (imagine that!) and I pulled out the Play-Doh I keep in my purse! (secret weapon!)
Lily is very smart and much cuter in person. I was amazed at how tiny her fingers were. We had fun rolling Play-Doh shapes!
I can't wait to get together again and let them meet Chris.

8 comments:
We had a wonderful time meeting you too, Lynn!
Lily really loved playing Play-doh with you...you are just sooo crafty.
We will have to get together again soon, and I look forward to meeting your son.
How wonderful! Nikki seems like such an incredible person and I can never get enough of Lily Lin's pics! She's a treasure, that one. Glad you guys were able to meet!
What a fun time. Sure wish we lived closer so we could drop by a park for a visit.
Maybe we'll really do the outlet mall someday...
We just spent the day with Jay, Nikki and Lily today. It was great. We traveled to bring our daughters home together. It was a wonderful day. I only wish we lived closer! ;)
TB, I'm going to have to plan a trip to GR sometime this summer to meet you and l&j!
steffieb,
nice to meet ya!
What a cutie Lily is!! Yes, plan a trip to G.R. sometime! Does your mom know you are meeting all these internet bloggers? Hmmmm?! =)
l&j
Yup! Told Mom... and she didn't say ANYTHING negative!
However, she sent me a couple of those e-mails everyone forwards around about purse snatching and car jacking!
Post a Comment