I Saw Ladybugs at Gymboree!
My cousin Kim and her four year old Gracie meet me every month or so for lunch and shopping.
Kim and I love to talk! We have a lot in common and I just love spending time with her. Gracie is a 'terrific' shopper and is starting to have an opinion on her wardrobe!
Friday I met them at Great Lakes Crossing and we just wandered the mall, going from kids clothing store to another, chatting away, oblivious to anyone else there!
Kim's son, Noah just turned nine, so we even spent a little while picking out a few summer duds for our boys at The Children's Place.
However, spending time in Carter's, Gymboree and Claire's picking out pink hair bows for Gracie were a bit more fun! We even spent some time in the Sanrio store. Gracie got a new Hello Kitty jewelry box!
Check out the deals I got at Gymboree on these ladybug theme clothes for Hope. All half price! All in 12-18 months sizes.
P.S. Kim and Gracie bought Hope the ladybug hair clips to match! It's a secret! Don't tell!

8 comments:
I have everything pictured there except the shoes and the pants....Never saw those!!!! I can't resist buying ladybug clothing!
VERY cute!!
Thanks guys!
L&J - welcome back! I've missed you!
Very cute ladybug items, Lynn.
I love Great Lakes Crossing...I could go totally nuts in the Children's Place out there!
Nikki-
You're on! Maybe next time I go meet Kim and Gracie, you and Lily can meet us!
p.s. Gracie is almost 4 and from Korea!
Too much fun -- shopping for little girls' clothes is such an addictive habit!
I have to confess I cannot buy one single more thing for Katie (except for diapers and wipes) -- her closet and drawers are full to overflowing, so I'm cutting myself off!
You girls go right ahead, though...
I want in on the shopping trip too!!!!
Total Gymborre addict!!!!!!!! Love the ladybugs!!
Amiee
TB- I can't wait until I can see these clothes modeled! At the end of the day... they are just a bunch of clothes!
Amiee - what a summer we are going to have! I'll keep you posted!
Post a Comment