PS. Yes, joint custody. Despite the pain of it all, believe it or not, we get along fine. We don't talk or see each other often or really in any social way. But this was our dog.
I am a Christian wife and mother from Southeastern Michigan. After having a beautiful son, infertility led us to adopting 2 beautiful babies one domestically and one from China!
If you found this blog while surfing adoption forums I am usually known there as Sewhopeful22.
LID 3/22/06
5 comments:
That is beautiful!
PS. Yes, joint custody. Despite the pain of it all, believe it or not, we get along fine. We don't talk or see each other often or really in any social way. But this was our dog.
I love it!
You are sooo super crafty, girl!
I love this idea!! How totally cute!! You should submit to Family Circle or something! You could sell these!!!
Carol
thats sooo cool. im jealous
Very cute, love the pink and green!
Post a Comment