Friday, June 22, 2007

15 Months




Today is our 15 month LID Anniversary.

I have been having so much fun with Chris this week. I didn't realize how distracted I was until last night. At VBS I bumped into a friend of a friend, I hadn't seen in many months. She grabbed me and said, "Do we have a baby yet!". I was so caught off guard, I started to tear up. I actually had forgotten and felt bad that I had to break the news to her that she still had to wait too...

I have Chris home for the next 2.5 months so when we get closer to our 18 month wait, I will be back needing to find a new distraction. However, nothing will be as natural, rewarding, or as fun as spending time with my son.


Since I am in such a great place right now, I am able to focus on my health. Michigan summer's have a way of doing that! In Michigan we just attack summer with a vengance! It's here so fleeting, we have to grab it and hang on tight!


So far the weather has been amazing. This means we have had very little rain and our grass is getting brown. Who cares about the grass? We have been in our little pool everyday and have enjoyed eating dinner's on the patio and walks in the park.


So I'm down 4.... let's see what the summer holds! Maybe I can get back to my wedding day, skinny?

2 comments:

Headmeister said...

I'm trying to get back to my "wedding day" skinny, too - only I wasn't so skinny that day! lol! I'm on WW as well and have lost 10.5 as of today, but I have a looooong way to go! Congrats on your 4 pound loss!

Just found you through Kris at Macey Blog and wanted to wish you a happy LIDaversary!

Be well,
Heather
www.diggingaholetochina.com

Anonymous said...

Big hugs to you! How hard the wait is getting for all of us....

Speaking of that (the wait), I have an announcment *grin* -- Because of our LID (11/19/06) we have decided that the wait will probably end up being 3 years+ since we were recently logged-in so we are switching to SN!!!! I am SO excited! We are anxiously awaiting our referral that we will see in 2007!!!!!!! CAn you believe it? A few months ago I would've said that we would probably see our referral in 2010. Now I will be a mom sometimes in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeeeeeeee! Sorry for posting this in the comments section, but I don't have a blog and needed somewhere to celebrate! :-) I am off to go set up a deiscussion over at RQ's to share in my joy!!!!!!!