The room is GORGEOUS. Really - it is. I LOVE the part with the 'H' and the ladyugs. You are SO talented.
And I noticed on your last post you mentioned a few people who were really tech-savvy. If you would like a new look for your blog for free, my friend does 'blog make-overs.' Here is her site--
Thanks! I love to sew and embroider... sew I have plenty of time to play with fabrics for Hope's room.
Thanks for the web site! I am a die hard nerd... used to do desktop and network support for a large IT corp... So I guess I just need to push myself and find some time to learn more about HTML!
Why have someone else do it when you can learn how!?
From one sewer to another, you did a GREAT job my friend! Everything is just beautiful! Your daughter will be darling on that window seat reading books!! :)
I am a Christian wife and mother from Southeastern Michigan. After having a beautiful son, infertility led us to adopting 2 beautiful babies one domestically and one from China!
If you found this blog while surfing adoption forums I am usually known there as Sewhopeful22.
LID 3/22/06
7 comments:
Wow. Hope's room is absolutely beautiful! How warm and inviting.
Here are my wishes for a speedy referral (come on, CCAA, hurry it up already!)
truly blessed- "From your lips, to Gods ears!"
The room is GORGEOUS. Really - it is. I LOVE the part with the 'H' and the ladyugs. You are SO talented.
And I noticed on your last post you mentioned a few people who were really tech-savvy. If you would like a new look for your blog for free, my friend does 'blog make-overs.' Here is her site--
www.meidwithlove.blogspot.com
Dear anonymous,
Thanks! I love to sew and embroider... sew I have plenty of time to play with fabrics for Hope's room.
Thanks for the web site! I am a die hard nerd... used to do desktop and network support for a large IT corp... So I guess I just need to push myself and find some time to learn more about HTML!
Why have someone else do it when you can learn how!?
Oh my goodness!! Hope's room is beautiful!! You guys have been very busy! Thanks for sharing!
I absolutely love it.
It is so sweet and beautiful. Perfect for your little princess.
From one sewer to another, you did a GREAT job my friend! Everything is just beautiful!
Your daughter will be darling on that window seat reading books!! :)
Post a Comment