My Favorite Adoption Blogs
I've noticed a few of you have added Moi' to your list of favoirtes! I am very humbled! So I thought I would do a post on the "Places I Go" every day!
First my "Cyberfriends"*, ironically all in Michigan!:
*Those that read my blog and graciously post comments so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself!
What's Katie doing now - This georgeous "Truly Blessed" baby, Katie has 3 big brothers who look a lot like my Christopher! He loves checking this site because Katies's mom puts tons of pictures and video of Katie doing what babies do. He is enthralled! He will ask me to play the videos over and over. He especially likes the the one where she eats chocolate for the first time and the one where her brother is chasing her! She shrieks with glee!
Our Journey to Ava - L&J (actually "L") are the authors of this 'normal' blog! "L" is also waiting for a daughter from China, with a March LID! We are in the same boat (Roller Coaster) to China. I love this blog because it is as close to my own as I have found. "L" has three children including a daughter named, Hope; a son close to Chris' age and several pets all who make appearances in her daily posts. She is very funny and is not afraid to voice her frustation to this very 'unfair' wait!
Life with Lily Lin - This mom exudes that first time mom, love afair with her beautiful Lily Lin. This blog shows how much Lily's mom delights in her every step and new development. I just love how she writes in 'Lily-speak' and then translates it!
Now bloggers who don't know I exist:
Our Journey to Ava - L&J (actually "L") are the authors of this 'normal' blog! "L" is also waiting for a daughter from China, with a March LID! We are in the same boat (Roller Coaster) to China. I love this blog because it is as close to my own as I have found. "L" has three children including a daughter named, Hope; a son close to Chris' age and several pets all who make appearances in her daily posts. She is very funny and is not afraid to voice her frustation to this very 'unfair' wait!
Life with Lily Lin - This mom exudes that first time mom, love afair with her beautiful Lily Lin. This blog shows how much Lily's mom delights in her every step and new development. I just love how she writes in 'Lily-speak' and then translates it!
Now bloggers who don't know I exist:
Waiting for Sophie - This site is amazing, technically superb. Sophie's mom must have some Web background. This little 'Princess' (you'll see what I mean) lives somewhere in California and she is waiting for her baby brother from Guatamala.
Making a House a Home - This site is also designed by someone with some Web design skills. She calls herself Mrs. U and is a Christian Homemaker, Very Martha. Get your brownie recipes and household tips here. This blog started out as a homemaking site but Mrs. U just came home with Elizabeth, and now the site is complete, transforming Mrs. U from Homemaker to Homemother.

3 comments:
Hey Lynn!
Thanks for the kind words about me and my girl!
I really enjoy checking in on you as well, and I am soooo excited that a little princess will be joining your sweet family too!
I am always here if you need ANYTHING AT ALL! We should try and meet up sometime...
e-mail me at doc2109@wowway.com
Awww, thanks for the nice write up about my blog! I also lurk on the Sophie blog....Cooking with Sophie, how cute is THAT?!!
Again, wow. What a kick this post was! I'm humbled to be listed as one of your favs AND as one of your friends! I have about 7 blogs that I check EVERY day (and I love to see what all the Michigan families are up to!), and another handful that I check weekly. It's a nice little community that we have here, don't ya think?
I have to agree with "L" about the "Cooking with Sophie" segments on Sophie Lu's blog, and with you about the "Princess" comment. Wow. That is one incredible home and Sophie's mom must spend all of her time taking pictures of her sweetie.
We need to have a get-together of all the Michigan blogging moms & kids -- wouldn't that be fun?
Post a Comment