Retail Therapy!
Here are just a fraction of the cute things I have purchased for Hope. I have gotten some really great deals but I must say that I am going to need to stop soon. I have sizes 9m - 18m in a variety of things. They are not ALL pink, I have a FEW red, blue and purple things!
Go ahead and click on the picture to see my 4 favs. up close! The sweater (check out the details), and the two piece sweater 'sailor' suit came from Heartstrings. (50% off at the outlet at Birchrun) The PJ's have Pooh feet! Don't you just love the ballet slippers?

11 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that sweater. And the ballet slippers are OH SO SWEET! Can't you just see your girl with that little head band on? Oh .... my heart aches to hold my girl. Maybe a year from now I'll be able to hold her close? *tears*
J
Ummm, I was JUST at birch run a couple weeks ago! Why didn't I see that store????? ADORABLE!!! We should meet up there sometime! I might be going back there in a couple weeks. I LOVE the pottery barn outlet store!!
anonymous.... could you just die! I hang out in Babies R Us and can't find the strenght to leave. Some how I feel like Hope's THERE....
One time I told my husband... okay I'll just stay here until we're referred!
l&J
Really!?? They have Heartstrings (near Bath & Body Works) Little Me, Oshkosh, Baby Gap, The Children's Place, Carters and Gymboree!!!!!!!!!!!
Heartstrings, Carters and Gymboree are my favs.
Taking a breath... I can't wait to take Hope in a stroller there next summer and wheel her from store to store and really SHOP!!!
They're all lovely. Lucky little Hope!
Katie doesn't need a single thing more in her closet, but it might be fun to check out the outlet mall just to see what's there!
Hold the phone!
I just read the comments and THERE'S A GYMBOREE OUTLET IN MICHIGAN???!?! Why wasn't I told about this?
I'm guessing my DH knows...he probably paid all of you off. Curses!!!
Hey Lynn -- if I ever decide to travel to the other side of the state to check this out, I'll email you first so we can meet there!
Hope's new clothes are wonderful.
Lynn-- (I wrote the anon. post)
I do the exact same thing in Target. Thank goodness I am not the only one! I feel weak when I even consider the fact that my baby may not be home a year from now. This waiting is much more emotional then I ever imagined. I knew waiting would be very hard, but I am almost not functioning some days I get so upset.
M
Road trip to Birch Run!!!
I love it!
SO darn cute!
I am lovin' the ballet slippers...sure to be Hope's favorite some day.
Where did you pick up those ballet slippers? I need some. Not want, mind you .... NEED. :-)
anonymous!! I got them at Target during the Easter season! I loved them so much I bought the 6-12 month size AND the 18-24 month!
Smart thinking!
Lynn, these are all adorable! I WANT THAT SWEATER SUITE!!! That is so pretty, I wish I could get one! I don't know where that store is though.
You've got some great things for your daughter and I can totally appreciate the whole retail therapy thing! LOL
It's been fun. I like your taste!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, somehow I lost track of yours so I'm glad you commented!
Post a Comment