Wednesday, May 16, 2007

After All... Blue Really Is My Favorite Color!

Click on the picture to see all the detail!

Everything here is Carter's brand. Purchased several places, all on clearance! Marshall's, Carter's Outlet Birch Run, Toy's R Us and J.C. Penney!

However, the "Hope Diamond" onesie on the right was a gift from Jim and Chris while they visited the Smithsonian back in April. It was so cute, they wanted to see the Hope diamond but the line was too long, so they opted to visit the gift shop and bought this onesie for Hope!

The funniest thing was Jim's comment, "I tried to find a pink one but all they had was blue." When I pointed out that the Hope Diamond was BLUE, he 'acted' like he knew that!

5 comments:

Truly Blessed said...

It's all so precious. And it will be even more so when it has Hope in it!

Ava's family said...

I just love how you have so many colors other than pink! I'm thinking I have too much pink. I think I must go shopping......=)

Lynn said...

Girls... If I'm ever in GR! I will be calling you to go shopping!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOVE pink .... but I LOVE the blue too!

Lynn said...

Anonynous!

I know! They are still cute even if they are blue!