Monday, May 14, 2007

How 'bout Red?


I loved the responses I got posting my favorite "PINK" clothes so I decided to post a few of my 'RED' things! Don't forget... click on the pic for a closer look!
  • The Raincoat & Boots - Target - Just after Easter
  • The Ruffle Pants - Target in Feb
  • The Bikini and Hooded cover up- Babies 'r Us - Clearanced just after Easter
  • The Sandals - Kid's 'r Us - Clearanced - two weeks ago...what a find, perfect match!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

LOVE that "Rainy Day Ensemble!!" That is quite cute! And Target you say? Hmmmmm .... I will be making a run there tomorrow. :) They may not have those boots, but will try to find something. Hahaha. That's a lie. I will find a LOT of things! Yay for shopping!

Lynn said...

I can ALWAYS find something at Target!

Did you know Targeting is a verb?

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes!!!!!!

Amiee

Truly Blessed said...

Unbelievably cute. Hope will be the best dressed toddler on that side of the state!

Gotta love Tar-jay!

Lynn said...

Amiee- I knew you would love the shoes!

And Truly Blessed... I think Amiee's Eden will give Hope a run for her money!

Anonymous said...

Targeting is a VERB?

YES! Wait 'til I tell DH. "Hey! I don't need to work anymore! Targeting is a verb! So if I stay home, I will still be doing something!"

Hahahhaha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

tar·get (tär'gĭt), tar·get·ing

1. To create a mission involved in retailing and to complete it in a Target Store.

HAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAHAHA. I looked it up! I totally thought you were joking! Smaps for all us Targeters! Woohoo!!

Anonymous said...

I ment snaps .... not smaps. Hehe

Lynn said...

Glad I made someone's day!