Tiger Girl!
Hope Li Mei is coming up on her 18 month birthday and 6 month anniversary of being home with us! I wanted to commemorate her 18 months with her dressed in the beautiful dress we bought her in China and with the Tiger we just had to get her after seeing her referral pictures!! You've come a long way baby!!
(Sorry for the grainy copyrighted photos... I couldn't wait to post them!!)




8 comments:
So adorable!!! The last one is my favorite!
Happy 18 months Hope!
Awwww, I can see why you were excited to post the pictures....Soooo adorable! Congrats on being home almost 6 months!!
Precious, precious! I understand why you couldn't wait to post the pictures. And after her 'tiger referral' pictures, the stuffed tiger is so utterly perfect. Doesn't she look wonderful?! What a difference lots of love and security does for a child. : )
What a doll!
I can't believe how fast she has grown. What a beautiful face that sweet girl has!!!!!
She is adorable. I love her smile and sweet face. Happy 18 months!!
Yes she has!!!! She is precious!!!
Love and blessings, Kristy
Oh my, your family is just precious! Sorry for not commenting more often. Love the pictures!!
We are home 6 months as well, with Renee, and are experiencing so many similar things!! Hope we can continue to connect, would love our children to become friends!!
Sue
Post a Comment