Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cousins Christmas


DSCN2347, originally uploaded by irwinfamily22.

Getting these five to take a nice family photo was pretty much impossible! I ended up just rolling a video instead... it was much more appropriate!

The dog barking, the chair in the background, Kate only wanting to stand and look at the tree, Grace getting bored with the whole thing, Noah & Chris just taking it all in and Uncle Cliff enjoying Hope's giggle!

It sure feels like Christmas around here!! We are incredibly blessed!

(Notice the 3 girls in their matching Gymboree tops? Grace got one after seeing the girls in theirs! I love that she wanted to match them!)

2 comments:

To sing and to dance (karen) said...

Oh, if you could only put that video on a Christmas card. More precious than any stay still/smile now, picture Ive ever seen. TOO CUTE.

The Hartley's said...

All I did was laugh when I watched this video! Too Cute