Saturday, December 5, 2009

15 Months & 3 Months a Family


Today marks Hope's 15 month birthday and 3 months ago today we were on top of the Great Wall just hours away from meeting her for the first time.

The last 3 months have gone by so quickly and our sweet, squishy baby has very quickly become a silly, headstrong toddler. Two days ago Hope took her first steps and she giggles like it is the most fun thing she has ever done. She works so hard at overcoming each milestone trying to catch up to her sister. When she began crawling we noticed a huge change in her temperament and know that walking is something she is determined to do!

Not only is she starting to take steps she has learned to climb! I have found her standing in the window seat in her room on more than one occasion and about had a heart attack. Needless to say... the nursery is off limits when mommy is not around to supervise.

She now say's "HI!" when I walk into her room each morning and plays patty cake and claps and makes 'Yeah' sounds. She is babbling away with so much expression I really think she know's what she is saying!

She loves to put her pacifier ring in your mouth and lean in and take it in hers, she giggles away thinking this is great fun... her drooling makes this a bit less fun for me!

Needless to say life is busy and full of fun! I am really looking forward to the holidays this year!

5 comments:

Sherri said...

that is so sweet! Happy 3 months having your little sweetie. She is just adorable.

Our Journey To Eden said...

I love reading your updates on Hope. She is such a blessing. I am so happy that she is doing so well! Love the new picture too!!!

The Hartley's said...

WOW Lynn, you are on top of things. I haven't even had time to take Kellie for her 3 month picture yet. What a beautiful picture, Hope looks wonderfully sweet!

Kristy said...

Oh my gosh she is beautiful!!

Love, Kristy

Sherri said...

I"m a little late on this and i'm sorry. Happy 3 months to you and your family. Hope is just adorable!