Prayers to Bring Eden Home!!

My good friend Amiee is LID 4/16/07... instead of waiting another 6 years for her daughter Eden she made the switch to Korea. Two months ago she was referred this GORGEOUS baby girl. We are all so excited to meet her but for some reason her immigration paperwork is taking an exceptionally long time and holding the entire process up.
I am asking everyone who reads this to add a prayer for this family, that the red tape can be cut and this family can be united as soon as possible!!
Check Amiee's Blog for more pictures of this beautiful baby!

2 comments:
Oh Lynn, thank you. I am sitting here crying at work... something I am doing a lot lately.
I am so blessed to have you and couldn't do this without all of the support you have given me over the years.
Okay Everyone... start praying!!!!!!!
Saying a prayer that your friend is united with her daughter soon! There is NOTHING worse that waiting for all approvals to travel!
Post a Comment