Love the Halloween outfits!!! And in the bath photo, is that a tub for two?? In answer to your question, YES I am so exhausted and so unorganized!! I used to be organized but there is not time. I love it though! We really need to talk soon, maybe we can figure out a time. Are the girls sleeping in the same room yet? Take care! Reging
I am a Christian wife and mother from Southeastern Michigan. After having a beautiful son, infertility led us to adopting 2 beautiful babies one domestically and one from China!
If you found this blog while surfing adoption forums I am usually known there as Sewhopeful22.
LID 3/22/06
4 comments:
They couldn't be cuter!!!!! Love them!!!!!!
How sweet! They are absolutely adorable!!!!
Love the Halloween outfits!!! And in the bath photo, is that a tub for two?? In answer to your question, YES I am so exhausted and so unorganized!! I used to be organized but there is not time. I love it though! We really need to talk soon, maybe we can figure out a time. Are the girls sleeping in the same room yet? Take care!
Reging
Too Cute!!!
Post a Comment