I am a Christian wife and mother from Southeastern Michigan. After having a beautiful son, infertility led us to adopting 2 beautiful babies one domestically and one from China!
If you found this blog while surfing adoption forums I am usually known there as Sewhopeful22.
LID 3/22/06
5 comments:
what a cute set up! just adorable.
LOOK AT YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you get OVER it? What a blessing!!!
And how cute is that costume! LOL!!!
Wait... it shouldn't be "cute", should it? Oh my. I take that back. He looks COOL!! SOOOO cool!!
:)
His,
Mrs. U
Slash is looking like a "Cool Dude"! LOVE the double stroller, especially what's in it!!!!
Looks like you guys are doing great!! We will definitely talk as soon as things settle just a little. I look forward to catching up!
Regina
Love love love these pictures!!!!!
Love and blessings, Kristy
Post a Comment