Love the pictures....Hope is so darling and might I add, sooo happy! What a great family, so much sweetness in those two little girls. Adriana (Amiee's mom)
I just wanted to say thanks for leaving the comment on Sam and his Rock Band...now talking about the 80's music, you should stop by Sam's blog for his background music. He's 9 and just loves the Eagles.
I am a Christian wife and mother from Southeastern Michigan. After having a beautiful son, infertility led us to adopting 2 beautiful babies one domestically and one from China!
If you found this blog while surfing adoption forums I am usually known there as Sewhopeful22.
LID 3/22/06
4 comments:
Happy 13 months you beautiful girl!
Love the picture! Happy 13 months Hope!
Love the pictures....Hope is so darling and might I add, sooo happy! What a great family, so much sweetness in those two little girls.
Adriana (Amiee's mom)
Happy 13 months to Hope.
I just wanted to say thanks for leaving the comment on Sam and his Rock Band...now talking about the 80's music, you should stop by Sam's blog for his background music. He's 9 and just loves the Eagles.
Post a Comment