On Our Way...
Our personal driver Kevin (thanks Kev) will pick us at 6:00 A.M.... I wanted to leave a post with a picture of our luggage but time has run out and the camera is packed! Love to all of you... next post? Beijing!
Our personal driver Kevin (thanks Kev) will pick us at 6:00 A.M.... I wanted to leave a post with a picture of our luggage but time has run out and the camera is packed! Love to all of you... next post? Beijing!
11 comments:
thinking of you all - and praying too. XOXOXO
Wow! Have a great time. Looking forward to following your journey.
You're on your way - how exciting!
Will be following your journey every step of the way - don't forget to post!
Woooo Hooooo!!!!!!! I called you last night but you were out. Talked to Chris. Have a great time!!!!
You do realize that you will need to change the name of your blog when you get home :)
I can't get you all off of my mind. We tried to call you at 6:30am but your cell phone went right to your message.
I've been thinking about you all day!!
I'm thinking you probably have landed by now (9:30 EST) or are soon to land. Welcome to Beijing! Let the grand adventure begin!!!
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!! Can't wait to see your updates, have a fantastic time!!
Regina
Hellooooooo! I realize it's 1:30 AM there, but come on...We want to hear how you're doing!!!
This is Lynn's mom. I posted once, but it didn't take. I heard from Jim, this AM. They arrived safe and very tired. Do not have internet in the room so I guess they will post at the next stop. They are going to the Great Wall today (tomorrow????) I will post more as I hear.
\
Thanks for the interest.
Lynn's mom again. I just talked to her. Was great to hear from her. They are tired, Jim was sleeping and Lynn was in the lobby skypeing me. No photos yet, just voice. They are going to the Great Wall today (Saturday)and a few side trips. I will keep you posted as I hear.
Lynn's Mom
Post a Comment