Beautiful! Its nearly 12 months since we adopted our daughter, I remember our referral so well and seeing our daughter for the first time. Love the grapes!
What a precious little girl, she is absolutely adorable!!!!! Congratulations to the entire Family! I can't wait to see her precious face in person. Very soon we can all FINALLY say "Welcome to Michigan Hope"!!!!!
Lynn... it's Laura in NJ (Emily's mom)... your fellow 3/22'er. Congratulations!!! Hope is sooo precious and I'm so excited for you and your family!! She is beautiful! JUST BEAUTIFUL. God bless her.
Congrats on your beautiful girl! Our daughter, also from Hunan is 5 and a half(we came home in 2004) and is definitely a spicy girl! I hope you have quick travel and have her in your arms in no time!
Lynn, she's just beautiful!!!! What a wonderful thing this wait has produced. I know it was horrible and at times more frustrating than anything, but I know you'd agree that the wait was worth every second, every minute and every tear.
Congratulations to your family on your beautiful Hope. What a little doll!!
Well, she is just gorgeous! What a lucky family you are today, and first on the RQ with pictures too! May your travel be swift and the hugs you get from your baby girl extra-snuggly! xo~ D&D http://www.sophieonmymind.blogspot.com/ LID 3/27/06 for Sophie
Just popped over from RQ. Your little sweetie is just darling! I too love those cheeks, kissable and totally yummy. I am sure you can't want to get your hands on her.
I found you! Hee Hee...Congratulations to you and your family. Hope is a beautiful little girl that I can't wait to meet! Blessings to you and your family! You'll have to fill me in with more details next time I see you at church.
I'm sure it didn't escape your notice that your daughter shares your name already. I think it would be pretty cool if you kept "Lin" as part of her new name.
I am so excited for you! Your daughter is so beautiful. I can't wait to follow you in China. I am also a proud mama to a china baby and just started the process for our second. I am now following your blog! Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!
I am a Christian wife and mother from Southeastern Michigan. After having a beautiful son, infertility led us to adopting 2 beautiful babies one domestically and one from China!
If you found this blog while surfing adoption forums I am usually known there as Sewhopeful22.
LID 3/22/06
61 comments:
Oh my goodness.....Lynn, she is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm crying tears of joy for you, my friend!!! Congratulations to the entire family!!!
Love those cheeks! Congratulations, she is such a cutie!
I just read her name!! Lin! And Ava's is Yan!!!!!!!
She is just beautiful, the kids and I have tears in our eyes, we are so happy for all of you. God has indeed answered your prayers!!!!
She is precious!!! YEAH GOD!!!! 10 months old, wow!!!!!
Absolutely adorable!!! Sooo happy for you!!!!
She is gorgeous! CONGRATS! Definitely worth the wait... :)
She is just beautiful! Congratulations.
She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations from an RQ mom. May God bless you and your new addition!
Congrats, Lynn!! She is so beautiful. What a blessing!!!
She is just adorable!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you.
Sherri
Seriously!!! How did they know to dress her in colors that would match my new blog???
PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful daughter you have! May she be in your arms for her first birthday!
Congratulations!! She is precious.
Keep smilin!
Congrats! She is beautiful!
She DOES match your blog! And I was eating grapes right before you got the call!!!!
Oh, she is perfectly BEAUTIFUL!! Tears in my eyes - soooo happy for you!!! REJOICE!!!
:)
Wow, she is just adorable!! I too have a spicy girl from Hunan- too cute!
Beautiful! Its nearly 12 months since we adopted our daughter, I remember our referral so well and seeing our daughter for the first time. Love the grapes!
Suzanne
I am soooo happy for you!! She is just beautiful! Happy Heart!
Same as our little Lin Yan Qian !!
Congratulations !!!
What a precious little girl, she is absolutely adorable!!!!! Congratulations to the entire Family! I can't wait to see her precious face in person. Very soon we can all FINALLY say "Welcome to Michigan Hope"!!!!!
Congratulations. She is beautiful. IMHO Hunan babies are very beautiful!!
Congratulations, She is BEAUTIFUL!
I know how you feel, enjoy your very special day!
Karen
RQ Reader
Gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!
Lynn... it's Laura in NJ (Emily's mom)... your fellow 3/22'er. Congratulations!!! Hope is sooo precious and I'm so excited for you and your family!! She is beautiful! JUST BEAUTIFUL. God bless her.
Congrats on your beautiful girl! Our daughter, also from Hunan is 5 and a half(we came home in 2004) and is definitely a spicy girl! I hope you have quick travel and have her in your arms in no time!
Lynn, she's just beautiful!!!! What a wonderful thing this wait has produced. I know it was horrible and at times more frustrating than anything, but I know you'd agree that the wait was worth every second, every minute and every tear.
Congratulations to your family on your beautiful Hope. What a little doll!!
Amazing! That is your little girl!!!! She is precious!!!!! OOOOoooooooo... I can't wait to get at those cheeks!!!!!!! Happy happy happy day!!!!
Hope, we love you and can't wait until you are home!!!!
Well, she is just gorgeous! What a lucky family you are today, and first on the RQ with pictures too!
May your travel be swift and the hugs you get from your baby girl extra-snuggly!
xo~
D&D
http://www.sophieonmymind.blogspot.com/
LID 3/27/06 for Sophie
Congrats! She is so adorable. The hand chair cracks me up!
OMG....she is SOOOO adorable! I just love those chubby little cheeks!
I, too, have a spicy Hunan girl! Lots of fun!
HUGE CONGRATS!!!!
CONRATS on your beautiful Hunan girl! We love our Hunan girl!
-- Trace7, RQ
She is beautiful lynn!! Our LID is March 21st and everytime my phone rings I run for it...still no call though!! YIPEE for you and your family
Just popped over from RQ. Your little sweetie is just darling! I too love those cheeks, kissable and totally yummy. I am sure you can't want to get your hands on her.
Good Wishes,
Kiy
Hi Lynn,
I found you! Hee Hee...Congratulations to you and your family. Hope is a beautiful little girl that I can't wait to meet! Blessings to you and your family! You'll have to fill me in with more details next time I see you at church.
Congratulations MOMMY!!! She is precious!!!!!!!!!!!
she is beautiful. COngrats! Now your dreams of her have a picture. Good luck getting ready to travel.
Hey Lynn,
I'm sure it didn't escape your notice that your daughter shares your name already. I think it would be pretty cool if you kept "Lin" as part of her new name.
So...does she have a full American name yet?
She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations. I am so happy for you.
Congratulations she's beautiful!!
CONGRATS. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
Oh...a Hunan Spicy Girl...LOL She is BEAUTIFUL. You are in for the ride of your life.
Congratulations!
May you be on a plane soon!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
Congratulations...she is absolutely beautiful!
Popping in from RQ with a joyous congratulations!!!
(Love the grapes!)
OMG she is gorgeous!!
Congratulations and prayers for a speedy travel!!!
She's so beautiful!! Congratulations!!!!
I am so excited for you! Your daughter is so beautiful. I can't wait to follow you in China. I am also a proud mama to a china baby and just started the process for our second. I am now following your blog! Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!
Oh gosh Congratulations she is just beautiful!!!!
Love and blessings, Kristy
OOOHHH CONGRATULATIONS, she's beautiful!!!! SO happy for you!!! :)
Congratulations!! She is just adorable!!
she's adorable, congrats to you!
ps. can't believe we'll be in China around the same time!!
Congrats on your spicey girl! We have one as well!
She is beautiful!!!
I remember this day! It is the very best feeling in the whole world... Congratulations to you and your family! She's a doll!
A huge congrats... she is so precious...
Post a Comment