Monday, June 8, 2009

Today is the beginning of the rest of my life....

I am beyond giddy today! I really should be cleaning... like I said I would.. but I guess I will once I write this post.

Here are some of my giddy highlights!

Today is Chris' first official day of summer vacation and we got to sleep in until 9:00 when Kate woke up! It was so great to sleep in!

My friend Lisa got her baby Ava over the week-end, and got her to smile!! It was so amazing to see her in Lisa's arms! It is surreal to think that we are on our way soon!


The first crazy rumors out of China this month are that they are going to match through the End OF MARCH!!!!!! Now I don't believe this for a moment... but it is a very fun rumor to dream about!! Especially after looking at THAT ^ picture!!!

So... today is the beginning of the summer but also where we begin to plan for our trip to Hope!

No comments: