38 Months - 2 or 3 to go!!!
It looks like May referrals are here, delayed about 2 weeks (NOT due to Swine Flu according to the C**A) Reports out of Europe state that they will be through March 14th! A good 6 day batch!
Tomorrow we will be celebrating our 38 Month LID-aversary. We now are 8 LID's away from being matched. My calculations bring us to being matched in the next 2 referral sets. Now the big question is how long will the next 2 sets take?
With the fact that they are either really late with May or decided to do 2 batches at once I'm not sure. If we still see a referral batch in early to mid June, then I would say then we will be referred in July. If this latest batch was a combined batch then I don't expect to see Hope's face until August
July or August... either way... she is on the way!
Time to find a second crib and that double wide stroller I have been wanting!

6 comments:
Even after all this time.... I can't believe it is almost here!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I looked at the polls again today....I think more batches and your Hope will be here!
You are alomst there!!! I am so excited for you!!!
Happy Belated LIDversary!! Almost there!! Did you find your crib and double stroller?
Love, Kristy
NO TA yet!! I still do not understand why some agencies who got referral at the same time as us are there or on their way and we are still waiting for TA. It's all for a reason and while I may never know what that reason is, I rest in HIM who put us on this journey and will bring about TA in His perfect timing. It would be nice to be around for work the first 2 weeks of June as it would allow me to get everything done before seniors come pick up their grad packs. Also my neice is getting married on June 13 in GA and I would like to attend the wedding. So we will see what happens and if we hear anything in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for asking!!
So close! I am so glad you have had Kate to help you through this last year of waiting. I still can't believe you kept her a secret for so long though!!
Post a Comment