Chinese Fire Drill
Well as of Friday... the cut off was 3/6. Logical. Nothing exciting but ever forward... (whatever)
Then... my friend Lisa (Our Journey to Ava) had a dream that she was reading Spanish RQ and they had referred through the 10th and then she woke up and it was TRUE!!
The TRUE part was that she READ on the RQ that referrals went through the 10th... so did I! And we both freaked out!!!!!'
After many posts, phone calls, tears and basic running around in a panic... it turned out the rumor... as rumors go... was FALSE!
Braxton Hicks?? Fire Drill??? Whatever you call it... it was not pretty!
I am voting to miss the cut off by ONE day... then I won't be in a panic wondering...WHEN?
Hugs to all who got their hopes up (esp. Lisa) .... gotta go barf... that was a rough ride.

4 comments:
And there I was just calmly sipping my coffee as I waited for Ian to brush his teeth....Let me just check RQ again to see if the 3/3 to 3/6 families have heard if their referrals are arriving today I say to myself! That's when all hedoublehockeysticks broke loose!
Thanks for holding my hand on the ride! It's been a bumpy one this month! =0
That's funny because I cannot get RQ at work, it is blocked and so my travel buddy has been texting me updates and she sent the one about Spanish RQ and March 10th, I just about had a heart attack!!! I must say although I would have loved to have gotten a referral, I am glad to have another month to get ready!!!
It's gonna get better!!!
Love and blessings, Kristy
It was crazy!!! That is the roller coaster ride we are on.
Keep smilin!
Post a Comment