Stuff I Love...
I used Huggies exclusively, 13 years ago when Chris was a baby and thought I would be there again with Kate. But after trying both brands on Kate I found that there were several reasons to choose Pampers.
1. For every package I purchased at tetanus vaccine is donated to UNICEF. It's quite easy... I don't have to do anything and children around the world are being helped.
2. Pampers has a cool little rewards program called "Gifts To Grow". Once you setup an account on their web site you can type in the codes inside each package of diapers and wipes and earn points to 'buy' cool stuff. It's not much but it's more than Huggies has to offer.
3. I love their wipes. Huggies wipes are much thicker making it more difficult to maneuver around a girls delicate area. I never thought I would switch... I was die hard Huggies with Chris.
So that's my 2 cents...

1 comment:
I agree. I have always been a Pampers gal!!
Post a Comment